STeP-IN - Sustainable Textile Cooperation for INnovation
Mentoring and coaching activities, B2B matchmaking activities between Italian and Ukrainian SMEs, targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and new collaborations.
SteP-IN project foreseen a B2B matching action, encouraging and supporting SMEs of Textile sector to develop partnering processes in:
- Business and commercial cooperation
- Technology transfer and innovation
- Collaboration fostering R&D activities
in order to create link and cooperation between EaP and EU SMEs, especially at the “filière” level.
The STeP-IN objectives
- Give visibility to innovative ideas for the sector in terms of design, materials, technologies
- Give visibility to young fashion designer and put them in contact with manufacturing companies
- Develop joint production, joint branding to access the foreign markets
- Design new marketing strategies
- Develop new products
- Expand companies’ international fashion network.
- Consolidate the existing position on the market
- Increase the production and job workplaces
- Increase companies’ import and export
- As purchaser - find qualified suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Participate to mentoring and coaching activities
- Participate to 3-DAYS B2B meetings online
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event